Tuesday 1 September 2015

Get a sneaky peek of Club Fantazia.

Hey peeps,
I thought I should give you another sneaky peek from Fantazia... you ready?

Fantazia is available on Amazon, ebook and audio book...also iTunes. Check out the sample on Soundcloud too.

  My eyes closed as I puffed out an irritated breath. Damn that was good, I was just seconds away from another earth shattering orgasm. It makes me wonder how much therapy I’m going to need and I  hope it’s lots!
I’m feeling more and more relaxed and despite being tied up like a Colonel Sanders chicken ready to baste; I’m very happy and looking forward to …WHOA!!!
“What the fuck are you doing there?”
“Like it?”
“UM… NO!!! Get the fuck away from my ass!”
“It’s very erotic, are you sure you don’t want me to use my tongue?”

No comments:

Post a Comment