Tuesday 25 August 2015

Demon Within #audio #book coming to #Amazon, #Audible & #iTunes

Hey peeps!!
I hope you're having a fabulous week so far... I know I am. I can't tell you how excited I am that the fabulously talented actor, Scott Richard Ehredt has just today, finished recording Demon Within, and it will be available in the next couple of weeks.

This mans voice, is amazing...and for those of you who have read Demon Within, you'll know that the storyline doesn't just focus on one couples lives, and that it's a bit of an epic fantasy/romance rather than just a romance.

So here's a link to a sneaky peek... Only this morning he completed the last chapter, which I have to say blew me away!

Check out the sample on Soundcloud and be amazed!


Check out this youtube link to see more of Scott Richard Ehredt!

No comments:

Post a Comment