Monday 17 August 2015

Fantazia is coming to iTunes and Audacity soon!

Hey Peeps!

Do any of you like audio books? I hope you do, because the fabulous Jazmin Kensington, narrator of over 50 audio books, has just finished recording Fantazia!
I cannot wait to share it with you, her voice is amazing and she reads erotic perfectly!

In case you want to read Fantazia, you can purchase it for only #99cents on Amazon until the audio version is available.
It's a short, self-effacing, humorous, erotica story, and I know many of you will relate to the scenes. Fantazia is available in KindleUnlimited, so why not try it out for the weekend?

Need a sneaky peek???

“Sit down, please.” Jasper pulled out a chair and once I settled, he gathered a file from a filing cabinet at the side of the desk.
“I’ve already started on your forms, I hope you don’t mind?” He didn’t even smirk as he sat down, his face was deadpan as if it was the most natural thing to do.
“My forms?” My heart rate increased dramatically. “I never said I was joining your club, I was just passing and thought I’d take you up on your offer.”
“Oh yeah, I know that.” He handed me a pen and turned the form toward me. “Read the non-disclosure page and then sign at the bottom please.”
My stunned expression caught his attention.
“It’s kind of a secret club. We don’t want anyone uninvited turning up so that’s why you have to sign the form.”
If it had been anyone else I would have handed him the non-disclosure form and told him to shove it where the sun don’t shine, but before I knew what I was doing, my hand started signing my name.
“Great.”
He took the form and slotted it back into the file, then stuffed it in the filing cabinet. I didn’t even read it and I know, I’m stupid. The alarm bells were going off in my head and I just kept turning them off as if it was the Monday morning fire drill.
“Come on then, let’s get you a drink.”
He jumped up and took my hand as he led me out of the office and down a corridor towards a large ornately decorated door.
“You ready?” He grinned and the silence was deafening.
“I’m not sure.”
I stared at the door for a few moments, then took a deep breath before closing my eyes. The images flooded into my thoughts before I could stop them. Women wearing nothing but G-strings made of chain and sporting leather collars, while their pert boobs bobbed up and down against the tug of the nipple clamps.

There was a rush of air as Jasper pushed the door open, and when I opened my eyes, I gasped.



No comments:

Post a Comment