Thursday 9 April 2015

FABULOUS 5* REVIEW FOR ANGEL WITHIN!

Yeehaa!!!

Forgive me, I just love reviews!! Check out this one for Angel Within, 2nd book in the Fallen Angels series.


5*****Must.Read.All.These.Books!!!
By Denise Kampsen on April 8, 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
This is such a good book! I loved the first one but, I think this is my favorite out of the two so far. I love all the characters and how the story just doesn't end without giving us all the details of each persons lives. I can't wait for the third book! I stayed up late last night to finish this one, I just couldn't stop reading it until it was over! Julie you are awesome! Please don't stop writing!! Stay off FB, it doesn't work for there anyway...lol. You can paint in between writing though! *Squeek*
AND not only am I happy about that review, but Demon Within is still rocking in the top 100 in the Erotica, fantasy genre on Amazon!!

Check this series out!! You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment